Country Roads BBQ Clash
• Vendor Fees: A vendor fee of $200.00 for 10X10, $300 for 10×15, and $375 for 10X20(for Fri. Sat., and Sun.) and $50.00 for health dept. permit (total of $250.00)
• NSF Fees. There will be a $25.00 charge for returned checks from the vendor’s bank for non-payment.
• Set-up/Operating Hours: Commercial food vendor spaces will be available for set-up early Friday afternoon (by 12 PM) and vendors should open at 3 PM Friday till at least 8 PM. All vendors MUST be open by 11:00 AM Saturday and Sunday. All should remain open until at least 7 PM on Saturday and 5 PM on Sunday. Vendors are responsible for providing any and all equipment needed to operate their site, and Country Roads BBQ Clash assumes no responsibility for any property of the vendor.
• Vendor Space: Vendors must provide dimensions of their space requirements and fit in requested space. We will do our best to place vendors in high traffic areas based on your space, electrical, and other needs. (including proximity to the judging turn-in area for BBQ competitors who are also vending)
• Health Permits: Vendors preparing food ON SITE must complete a Monongalia Co. Health Dept. permit application linked here and submit to the Monongalia Country Health Department at 453 Van Voorhis Rd, Morgantown, WV 26505, along with the required $50.00 fee payable to Monongalia County Health Department. You must take care of this process yourself. If you are already registered with the Monongalia County or WV Health Dept., we will need a copy of your permit for our files, and a copy of that permit must also be prominently displayed at you vending site during the event.
• Insurance: all food vendors, regardless of your products, must provide a copy of your general liability insurance certificate identifying the “Country Roads BBQ Clash AND the Hoss Foundation” as additional insured for a minimum of $1 Million Dollars coverage. Vendors will hold harmless the Country Roads BBQ Clash and the Hoss Foundation for any and all claims of any kind as a result of you participation at the Country Roads BBQ Clash event.
• Relationship to Vendor: Vendors are independent contractors and not considered as an agent, employee, or representative of the Country Roads BBQ Clash , in any way.
• Visible Pricing: To expedite ordering and customer service, a price menu should be visibly posted.
• Grease, Oil, Trash, Gray Water: Designated receptacles for each of these items will be in the food vendor area. Disposing of these in any other manner is strictly prohibited. ANY VENDOR FAILING TO COMPLETELY CLEAN THEIR VENDING AREA BY DISPOSING OF TRASH AND OTHER MATERIALS IN THE PROPER CONTAINERS WILL NOT BE INVITED TO FUTURE EVENTS.
• Tear-down / Site Evacuation: Vending sites must be completely cleaned, and vendors must vacate the venue by 8 AM Monday, July 19.
• I have read and will adhere to all the above regulations. I also understand that failure to comply with any of these regulations may result in my eviction from the event with NO refund of any fees paid.
Waiver of Liability:
In consideration of acceptance of this entry, I, the undersigned, intending to be legally bound, hereby for myself, heirs, executors, and administrators, waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages I, my staff, or my guests may have against the Country Roads BBQ Clash , Monongalia County, Mylan Park, the Hoss Foundation, Event Sponsors, KCBS, their representatives, successors, and assigns, for any and all injuries suffered by me, my staff / workers, or my guests. I hereby grant full permission to Country Roads BBQ Clash , Mylan Park, and KCBS, their representatives and / or agents authorized by them, to use any photographs, video tapes, motion pictures, recordings, and any other record of this event. Acceptance of all entries to this event are based on a first come first serve basis. However, Country Roads BBQ Clash Association reserves the final right of refusal to any and all teams or vendors. There is no “Rain Day” schedule for this event, and if required, the event may be cancelled in whole or in part by Country Roads BBQ Clash without prior notice, with no cash refund. However, we will provide free entry to the following year’s event to fully paid and registered teams and vendors in the event of an unforeseen cancellation. I have read and agree to adhere to all the rules and regulations of the Country Roads BBQ Clash and understand that failure to adhere to these may be cause for expulsion from the event.
Once Submitted, our Vendor Coordinator, Dina Colada, will be in touch with you to set up payment of all fees due. We absorb your online processing fees so there are no additional fees for paying online
To mail your payment in of vendor fees (NOT health Department fees, those must go to MCHD) associated with the below selected items, please mail to
Country Roads BBQ Clash
1399 Stewartstown Rd.
Morgantown WV 26505